Precedence Research a new report on recycled polyethylene terephthalate Market size, share, growth, industry trends, and forecast 2030, covering various industry elements and growth trends helpful for predicting the market’s future. The global recycled polyethylene terephthalate market size was valued at US$ 8.56 billion in 2021. The global recycled polyethylene terephthalate market is projected to reach US$ 14.23 billion by 2030, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2030.
Download Free Sample Copy with TOC@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1022
The growth of the market is primarily driven by changing consumer behavior regarding sustainability. In addition, a ban on landfills introduced in several advanced countries in North America and Europe is likely to drive the product demand during the forecast period. The major factor boosting the demand for Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate (rPET) in these region is its broad application scope in various crucial industries, similar as FMCG, apparel & cloth, consumer goods, and automotive.
Table of Contents
Report Scope of the recycled polyethylene terephthalate Market
|Market Size in 2028||USD 12.65 Billion|
|CAGR||5.8% from 2022 to 2030|
|Largest Market||Asia Pacific|
|Fastest Growing Region||North America|
|Companies Covered||Placon, Ergis Recycling, Phoenix Technologies, Libolon, M&G Chemicals, BariQ, Zhejiang AnshunPettechsFibre Co. Ltd., PolyQuest, Clear Path Recycling LLC, Verdeco Recycling, Inc., Sorema, Evergreen Plastics, Inc.|
In addition, despite significant investments, utmost post-consumer PET bottles are highly exported to Southeast Asian countries for recycling and further re-imported to different countries in North America in the form of new bottles manufactured from recycled PET. According to the World Economic Forum, as the demand for single- use Particular Defensive Outfit (PPE) has surged the outburst of COVID-19 has made plastic waste recovering and application more complex in nature.
Ask Here For More Customization Study@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/customization/1022
The global recycled polyethylene terephthalate market report offers various segments analysis by size, trends, growth factors, opportunities and key country outlook to 2027. The report offers a detailed analysis and information as per recycled polyethylene terephthalate, market segments helping our readers to get a comprehensive overview of the global market. Several players are planning to focus on developing cost-effective products or services, aiming to maintain a strong foothold in the market.
The company profiling of leading market players is included this report with Porter’s five forces analysis and Value Chain analysis. Further, the strategies exercised by the companies for expansion of business through mergers, acquisitions, and other business development measures are discussed in the report. The financial parameters which are assessed include the sales, profits and the overall revenue generated by the key players of Market.
- On the basis of product, the clear product segment led the global market in 2020 and anticipated for a profit share of over 76%. The segment will retain the commanding position expanding at a steady CAGR from 2021 to 2030. Low energy conditions and ease of bottle-to-bottle recycling are anticipated to drive the demand for clear recycled PET during the forecast period. In addition, clear rPET is lightweight, largely durable, non-reactive, and shatterproof.
- On the basis of end use, Fiber was the dominant application segment that anticipated for over 44% of the global profit share in 2020. The segment will expand further at a steady CAGR from 2021 to 2030, retaining the commanding position. High demand from the consumer goods, FMCG, telecom, motorcars, apparel & accessories, cloth, and home furnishing sectors is adding to the growth of the market. Fiber is generally used for making mattresses, car seating, cushions, and even insulation products. Numerous types of apparel, similar as jackets and t-shirts, use fiber produced from reused PET.
- Asia-Pacific region dominates the market owing to adding demand for non-food and food bottles across a huge number of end- use diligence and perfecting profitable conditions in this region. Latin America is anticipated to be the fastest growing region in terms of recycled polyethylene terephthalate market growth in packaging market owing to surge in technological modernization in the product ways, low product cost of recovering polyethylene as compared to other polymers, growing awareness regarding plastics recycling coupled with favorable government policies regarding the plastics recycling, and rising product in this region for the end users.
Some of the prominent players in the recycled polyethylene terephthalate market include:
- Ergis Recycling
- Phoenix Technologies
- M&G Chemicals
- Zhejiang AnshunPettechsFibre Co. Ltd.
- Clear Path Recycling LLC
- Verdeco Recycling, Inc.
- Evergreen Plastics, Inc.
Segments Covered in the Report
By Product Type
By End Use Type
- Food & Beverage Containers and Bottles
- Sheet and Film
- Non-Food Containers and Bottles
- Asia-Pacific [China, Southeast Asia, India, Japan, Korea, Western Asia]
- Europe [Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland]
- North America [United States, Canada, Mexico]
- South America [Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Peru]
- Middle East & Africa [GCC, North Africa, South Africa]
Read Also@ Composites Market is Anticipated to Grow US$ 163.14 Bn By 2030
Key Questions are
- What are the key factors influencing the recycled polyethylene terephthalate market in each region?
- How much value will the global market generate by the end of the forecast period?
- What will be the CAGR of the global market between 2021 and 2030?
- What would be the Y-o-Y growth trend of the global market between 2021 and 2030?
- What is the future scope and current trends in technologies of the global market?
- What is the revenue of the global market based on segments?
- Which key strategies are used by top players of the global market?
- Which are the leading companies in the global market?
- What are the essential strategies by key stakeholders in the market to expand their geographic presence?
- What are the major advancements witnessed in the global market?
Research Objectives and Research Approach
The comprehensive report on the global recycled polyethylene terephthalate market begins with an overview, followed by the scope and objectives of the study. The report provides detailed explanation of the objectives behind this study and key vendors and distributors operating in the market and regulatory scenario for approval of products.
Following this, the report provides detailed explanation of objectives of this study and laid down by accredited agencies in the purview of research in the global recycled polyethylene terephthalate market. It is followed by market introduction, market dynamics, and an overview of the global market, which includes analysis of market drivers, restraints, and trends pertaining to the global market. Furthermore, Y-o-Y growth analysis with elaborated insights has been provided in order to understand the Y-o-Y growth trend of the global market.
For reading comprehensibility, the report has been compiled in a chapter-wise layout, with each section divided into smaller sections. The report comprises an exhaustive collection of graphs and tables that are appropriately interspersed. Pictorial representation of actual and projected values of key segments is visually appealing to readers. This also allows comparison of the market shares of key segments in the past and at the end of the forecast period.
The report analyzes the global recycled polyethylene terephthalate market in terms of type, application, region and others. Key segments under each criteria are studied at length, and the market share for each of these at the end of 2027 has also been provided. Such valuable insights enable market stakeholders in making informed business decisions for investment in the global market.
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global recycled polyethylene terephthalate market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for recycled polyethylene terephthalate are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2021-2030 so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly.
Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Introduction
Chapter 2. Research Methodology
Chapter 3. Executive Summary
Chapter 4. Market Variables and Scope
Chapter 5. Market Dynamics Analysis and Trends
Chapter 6. Competitive Landscape
Chapter 7. Global Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate Market, By Product
Chapter 8. Global Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate Market, By Application
Chapter 9. Global Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate Market, Regional Estimates and Trend Forecast
Chapter 10. Company Profiles
Chapter 11. Research Methodology
Chapter 12. Appendix
Buy This Premium Research Report Click Here@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1022
Precedence Research is a Canada/India based company and one of the leading providers of strategic market insights. We offer executive-level blueprints of markets and solutions beyond flagship surveys. Our repository covers consultation, syndicated market studies, and customized research reports. Through our services we aim at connecting an organization’s goal with lucrative prospects globally.
From gauging investment feasibility to uncovering hidden growth opportunities, our market studies cover in-depth analysis, which also is interspersed with relevant statistics. Recommendation are often enclosed within our reports with the sole intent of enabling organizations achieve mission-critical success.
Apt 1408 1785 Riverside Drive Ottawa, ON, K1G 3T7, Canada
Call: +1 9197 992 333