Precedence Research a new report on non-woven fabrics Market size, share, growth, industry trends, and forecast 2027, covering various industry elements and growth trends helpful for predicting the market’s future. The global non-woven fabrics market size was valued at US$ 37.06 billion in 2019. The global non-woven fabrics market is projected to reach US$ 58.63 billion by 2027, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9% during the forecast period from 2020 to 2027.
Download Free Sample Copy with TOC@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1147
Non-woven Fabrics Market Growth Factors:
Non-woven fabrics are extensively used in medical sector because of their less cost particularly in the cost-sensitive hospitals. Disposable and reusable non-woven fabric materials are widely used for drapes, surgical gowns, gloves, and instrument wraps to prevent the spread of infection. Numerous initiatives by governments of different regions to control Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs) further flourishes the growth of disposable non-woven products over the coming time period. However, volatility it the prices of raw material anticipated to hamper the market growth moderately over the forecast timeframe.
Non-woven Fabrics Market Report Scope
|Market Size||USD 58.63 Billion by 2027|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 5.9% from 2021 to 2027|
|Largest Market||Asia Pacific|
|Fastest Growing Market||North America|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
|Segments Covered||Product, Application, Region|
The global non-woven fabrics market report offers various segments analysis by size, trends, growth factors, opportunities and key country outlook to 2027. The report offers a detailed analysis and information as per non-woven fabrics, market segments helping our readers to get a comprehensive overview of the global market. Several players are planning to focus on developing cost-effective products or services, aiming to maintain a strong foothold in the market.
The company profiling of leading market players is included this report with Porter’s five forces analysis and Value Chain analysis. Further, the strategies exercised by the companies for expansion of business through mergers, acquisitions, and other business development measures are discussed in the report. The financial parameters which are assessed include the sales, profits and the overall revenue generated by the key players of Market.
non-woven fabrics Market Report Highlights
- The Asia Pacific led the global market with more than 40% volume share in 2019 due to increasing birth rate along with ageing population in the region
- North America projected to register notable growth for the global market on account of rising reconstruction activities for upgrading the infrastructure and significant growth of the transportation sector
- Polypropylene emerged as the leading product segment across the global market and accounted for a volume share of more than 60% in 2019
- Polyester is the second largest product segment across the global market and anticipated to register a steady growth rate during the upcoming years
- Durable application accounted for the major volume share in 2019 due to rising spending in the construction activities majorly in the developing countries
- Disposable segment anticipated to witness substantial growth over the forthcoming years because of constant replacement of reusable medical non-woven fabrics with disposable fabrics
Read Also@ Synthetic Leather Market to Witness Massive Growth from 2022 to 2030
Some of the prominent players in the non-woven fabrics market include:
- Du Pont Chevron Corporation
- Ahlstrom Incorporation
- Polymer Group Incorporation
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- First Quality
Non-woven Fabrics market Segmentation
- Wet Laid
- Air Laid
- Asia-Pacific [China, Southeast Asia, India, Japan, Korea, Western Asia]
- Europe [Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland]
- North America [United States, Canada, Mexico]
- South America [Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Peru]
- Middle East & Africa [GCC, North Africa, South Africa]
Key Questions are
- What are the key factors influencing the non-woven fabrics market in each region?
- How much value will the global market generate by the end of the forecast period?
- What will be the CAGR of the global market between 2021 and 2027?
- What would be the Y-o-Y growth trend of the global market between 2021 and 2027?
- What is the future scope and current trends in technologies of the global market?
- What is the revenue of the global market based on segments?
- Which key strategies are used by top players of the global market?
- Which are the leading companies in the global market?
- What are the essential strategies by key stakeholders in the market to expand their geographic presence?
- What are the major advancements witnessed in the global market?
Research Objectives and Research Approach
The comprehensive report on the global non-woven fabrics market begins with an overview, followed by the scope and objectives of the study. The report provides detailed explanation of the objectives behind this study and key vendors and distributors operating in the market and regulatory scenario for approval of products. Following this, the report provides detailed explanation of objectives of this study and laid down by accredited agencies in the purview of research in the global non-woven fabrics market.
It is followed by market introduction, market dynamics, and an overview of the global market, which includes analysis of market drivers, restraints, and trends pertaining to the global market. Furthermore, Y-o-Y growth analysis with elaborated insights has been provided in order to understand the Y-o-Y growth trend of the global market.
For reading comprehensibility, the report has been compiled in a chapter-wise layout, with each section divided into smaller sections. The report comprises an exhaustive collection of graphs and tables that are appropriately interspersed. Pictorial representation of actual and projected values of key segments is visually appealing to readers. This also allows comparison of the market shares of key segments in the past and at the end of the forecast period.
The report analyzes the global non-woven fabrics market in terms of type, application, region and others. Key segments under each criteria are studied at length, and the market share for each of these at the end of 2027 has also been provided. Such valuable insights enable market stakeholders in making informed business decisions for investment in the global market.
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global non-woven fabrics market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for non-woven fabrics are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2021-2027 so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly.
Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Click Here to View Full Report Table of Contents
Buy This Premium Research Report Click Here@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1147
Precedence Research is a Canada/India based company and one of the leading providers of strategic market insights. We offer executive-level blueprints of markets and solutions beyond flagship surveys. Our repository covers consultation, syndicated market studies, and customized research reports. Through our services we aim at connecting an organization’s goal with lucrative prospects globally.
From gauging investment feasibility to uncovering hidden growth opportunities, our market studies cover in-depth analysis, which also is interspersed with relevant statistics. Recommendation are often enclosed within our reports with the sole intent of enabling organizations achieve mission-critical success.
Apt 1408 1785 Riverside Drive Ottawa, ON, K1G 3T7, Canada
Call: +1 9197 992 333
Email: [email protected]